Festival Fee EARLY BIRD before 11/18/22
Yay! You are registering early, which helps us better plan for the event! Your fee is discounted at $100. Please be sure to read all the details about the Festival and complete the registration form at our website. Thank you!
Festival Fee - after 11/19/22
Thank you for registering for the WTGMEA Treble Choir Festival! Please be sure to read all the details about the Festival and complete the registration form at our website. Thank you!
- REGISTRATION deadline is January 6, 2023. Registration fees:
- $125 early bird fee (if paid before Nov. 18, 2022)
- $150 (if paid after Nov. 18, 2022)
- The START TIME for the Festival is: 9:15am. We understand some may have conflicts with bus transportation and may arrive a little late. Just let us know. The concert will be at 5pm.
- Each school may bring up to 10 treble singers. Larger schools with 2 music teachers may bring 10 singers per teacher who is a member of WTGMEA, TnMEA, and NAfME.
- MEMBERSHIP STATUS: Membership in WTGMEA, TMEA, and NAfME is required for directors who wish to bring their students to this event. Thank you for making sure your membership is current with all 3 organizations.
- FESTIVAL SHEET MUSIC is TBA. It may be purchased from Memphis Music Academy (formerly Bartlett Music Academy). Memphis Music Academy, 7505 Highway 64 Suite 107, Memphis, TN 38133. www.allegromusiconline.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact: Sandy Murphree, 901-213-4262. Store Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 7:00pm & Saturdays, 9:00am-4:00pm CT
- PARTS ASSIGNMENTS + REHEARSAL TRACKS will be emailed to directors and will available on our website.
- ATTIRE for Festival Day is professional, concert black. Please, no t-shirts. Black mask will be provided.
- LUNCH: Students must bring a sack lunch. Directors should bring a blanket for their group to sit on for lunch. Directors may coordinate their own lunch arrangements through various delivery services available in the area.